• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Inactivity Timeout Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

Hello, everyone!
    I've made website about two month ago, everything were fine until last week.
    I did not make any changes, did not install new plugins.
    Sometimes I cannot load site, I have:
    Inactivity Timeout
    Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

Also I have some problems now uploading new plugins or updating them:
    Connection lost or the server is busy.
    Sometimes site loads fast, but most of the time it's very long

I'll really appreciate if somebody gives me any suggestions
    Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Inactivity Timeout Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

Same issue i am facing with a new wordpress managed hosting ultimate plan, 

Re: Inactivity Timeout Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

I'm have the same error every time I attempt to update larger plugins on a Deluxe Managed WordPress account. Please help!

New

I am getting this same error with my managed WordPress. Doesn't allow me to access the admin page also to disable plugins.

Suggest any solution to this problem.

Also, I get the error 

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Is changing the hosting best solution?

Hello guys,

Can anyone share how this problem was solved? i am having same problem my website is down and i am not able to access the admin dashboard! 

Help please 

New

I am currency having this issue which started occouring this morning! Solutions please godaddy!!

New

After speaking with godaddy the first time, they cleared the cache which caused the site to work for 2 minutes before breaking again.

The issue I am having is the homepage appears to work however no other pages work and when clicked on show a page stating 'Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.' Due to the homepage working godaddy are unable to provide a proper solution and tell me the site works when it doesnt.

Godaddy have also stated there are issues with the server my site is on which are being fixed.

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@cam2 @An4 @aaburida @pragod @indigo8internet,

This honestly sounds like some sort of server related issue for the most part. Unfortunately, that means most of us on the board couldn't touch it as we're all end users like you and we just volunteer to try to help people out, so we don't have access to the back end systems. 

Honestly your best recourse for a resolution is to continue contacting support. 

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community