• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Website Migration Problem

Hello,

I have purchased WordPress Managed Hosting package last night. After I purchased, it asked e to migrate the website and asked for URL and login details. I provided my login details and admin panel URL domain.com/wp-admin/ .... It started migrating y website but from last 12 hours, it is showing 40% progress.

Migration in Progress:

Step 4 of 8: Creating backup (0%)

It is stuck at this point from last 12 hours. Website archive size is only less than 100MB. I can't find any option to stop this migration so that I can migrate the website manually. Plus there is no CPanel option as well. I purchased the account only for one month to test the services. What should I do to get my website live on Godaddy WordPress Hosting? 

1 Thing: Domain was registered with Godaddy different account. During migration, I transferred that domain from 1 Godaddy account to account where I have the hosting package. The website is still alive and accessible. But it is not migrated to Godaddy account. 

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Website Migration Problem

Can I get any response? Its 3 days and still website is at 40%. How can I stop that and how can I migrate the website manually? 

Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Website Migration Problem

Hello @bukharifaran!

Thank you for posting. Sorry we missed this. For this type of issue, you would want to reach out to our support team. They cannot be accessed through the community. Thank you for understanding.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support