• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Website Under Construction Won't Go Away!

Please help!

I have a domain registered on Yahoo Small Business (www.syt-pr.com). However, I want to host the website on GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting. I have changed both 'A' and Nameserver values to point to GoDaddy, yet, I am still seeing "Website Is Currently Under Construction" when I type the address (www.syt-pr.com).

Yet, when I login to WordPress account and try to open "visit site" link, I see the website in all its glory - fully developed and ready to go!

What could be the problem?

2 REPLIES 2
    New
    Solution

Re: Website Under Construction Won't Go Away!

Alright folks, I finally figured out what the problem was. I had a 'Maintenance Page' setting turned on and that was what kept pushing out the 'Website Under Construction' page even though I had published the page publicly.

I simply logged into the Dashboard, went to 'Customize' and 'Pages' and turned off setting for 'Maintenance Page'.

Jeez! After 21 hours of battle.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Website Under Construction Won't Go Away!

Thanks for coming back and posting how you solved the issue @stumba! It's super helpful to other people who may experience the same issue. Take care and hope to see you around the Community more in the future.

Rachel