• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Website Under Construction Won't Go Away!

Please help!

I have a domain registered on Yahoo Small Business (www.syt-pr.com). However, I want to host the website on GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting. I have changed both 'A' and Nameserver values to point to GoDaddy, yet, I am still seeing "Website Is Currently Under Construction" when I type the address (www.syt-pr.com).

Yet, when I login to WordPress account and try to open "visit site" link, I see the website in all its glory - fully developed and ready to go!

What could be the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    New
    Solution

Re: Website Under Construction Won't Go Away!

Alright folks, I finally figured out what the problem was. I had a 'Maintenance Page' setting turned on and that was what kept pushing out the 'Website Under Construction' page even though I had published the page publicly.

I simply logged into the Dashboard, went to 'Customize' and 'Pages' and turned off setting for 'Maintenance Page'.

Jeez! After 21 hours of battle.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    New
    Solution

Alright folks, I finally figured out what the problem was. I had a 'Maintenance Page' setting turned on and that was what kept pushing out the 'Website Under Construction' page even though I had published the page publicly.

I simply logged into the Dashboard, went to 'Customize' and 'Pages' and turned off setting for 'Maintenance Page'.

Jeez! After 21 hours of battle.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Thanks for coming back and posting how you solved the issue @stumba! It's super helpful to other people who may experience the same issue. Take care and hope to see you around the Community more in the future.

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.