cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

72 hours after domain purchase i cannot access EPP

I cannot access Epp code after 72 hours as stated i am not performing a domain transfer i just need the code for my hosting.This is really frustrating i need my blog up and running asap.please see screen capture of my settings, i need help on this.
Godaddy.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Re: 72 hours after domain purchase i cannot access EPP

@oluwoleilesanmi wrote:

I cannot access Epp code after 72 hours as stated i am not performing a domain transfer i just need the code for my hosting.This is really frustrating i need my blog up and running asap.please see screen capture of my settings, i need help on this.
Godaddy.png

@oluwoleilesanmi I've never heard of an authorization/EPP code being used to verify a hosting account. This code is only used for transfers. Which hosting provider are you using? 

---

@justingodfrey Its Bluehost, thanks for the reply.kindly see screenshot

I have added name servers on godaddy end, the problem now is when i try to add DOMAIN name on bluehost it requests the epp despite me adding name servers on godaddy end.bluehost.png

Solution

Hi @oluwoleilesanmi

Welcome to the community!

Because ICANN prohibits the transfer of domains for 60 days from registration, that code will not be available in your account until that time. You can execute one of their other verification methods in order for your hosting provider to review.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support