cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Abuse domain - godaddy no react

how is it with the abuse section on godaddy? For 3 weeks I have been writing legally every day reporting phishing to them but no one responds and the phishing is hanging. Does this abuse team live there?
Abuse url: hxxps://ventriq.net/wp-content/dpdpl/tracking.html

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @jn69. Thanks for posting. Typically, since it's the content of a web page you want to report for phishing, you'll want to reach out to the hosting provider of the site. The domain ventriq.net is currently pointed toward 35.208.231.76, which is an IP address that is not managed by GoDaddy. It looks like it may be a Google IP, so I would suggest brining the issue to Google's attention. I will make sure your report is reviewed on our end though. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi @jn69. Thanks for posting. Typically, since it's the content of a web page you want to report for phishing, you'll want to reach out to the hosting provider of the site. The domain ventriq.net is currently pointed toward 35.208.231.76, which is an IP address that is not managed by GoDaddy. It looks like it may be a Google IP, so I would suggest brining the issue to Google's attention. I will make sure your report is reviewed on our end though. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

You are the registrar! I know the website is hosted on google google. I wrote there too. . I am applying for a domain blockage / suspension. With any domain that has phishing from registrar to godaddy, that's a problem. No problem with namecheap, radix and ... etc.

Community Manager

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you @jn69. Our team did take action, and it looks like the site owner has removed the content. Thanks for letting us know.