cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Adding Paypal to website

I'm trying to find information on adding PayPal to the community chorale website I manage.  The page of instructions I get doesn't match up with what I see on my GoDaddy account page.  I'm wondering 1) do I need to update our website?  2) when I try to follow the steps  "go to website-marketing" that shows me a completely unrelated page to my website... from there I'm supposed to choose "manage", so I choose "manage" from my domain page and I'm prompted to click "edit website" but there is no box that says that, the only "edit" box is to edit my personal information...  So I'm at a loss at what to do.  Is this clear as mud?   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Got it!  So to hook up paypal wouldn't have anything to do with the domain name. You will have to go to Google sites and hook the payment method! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hello @EllenQAC 

May i asked what website builder are you currently using?

This is one thing I'm feeling ignorant about; I'm not signed up/paying for a website builder.  Our organization pays for the domain and that's it.  Our host is Google Sites.

Got it!  So to hook up paypal wouldn't have anything to do with the domain name. You will have to go to Google sites and hook the payment method! 

View solution in original post

So, the bottom line is one needs to go to the host site to create the Paypal link....