Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
darb
Novice

Backorder Credit & Number of Domains

Hi,

If I purchase one backorder credit, can I set up multiple orders with it?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor

Re: Backorder Credit & Number of Domains

Hey there @darb,

I'm not 100% certain, but the last time I used a domain backorder, I recall it only being good for the specific domain I was trying to get. I could be wrong, though, or it could have changed.

Best Regards,

Joe

joeforrest.com | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

*Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you'd like personalized help, I typically get paid for that. I will not answer private messages asking for personalized services. Please see my website if you'd like to hire me to work on your site. Thanks!*

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @darb - As long as the backorder has not yet been successful, you can change it to a different domain using the steps in this article. You can only apply a backorder to one domain at a time. Once the backorder is successful, it will be removed from your account. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
darb
Novice

Thanks.

I was hoping to be able to purchase a credit or two and enter a list of multiple names to have the credit applied, if or when a name from the list did drop and was caught.

To purchase a credit for each and every name in the outside chance that they may drop and the bid may be successful isn't overly attractive.