cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Backorder Credit & Number of Domains

Hi,

If I purchase one backorder credit, can I set up multiple orders with it?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Backorder Credit & Number of Domains

Hey there @darb,

I'm not 100% certain, but the last time I used a domain backorder, I recall it only being good for the specific domain I was trying to get. I could be wrong, though, or it could have changed.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @darb - As long as the backorder has not yet been successful, you can change it to a different domain using the steps in this article. You can only apply a backorder to one domain at a time. Once the backorder is successful, it will be removed from your account. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Thanks.

I was hoping to be able to purchase a credit or two and enter a list of multiple names to have the credit applied, if or when a name from the list did drop and was caught.

To purchase a credit for each and every name in the outside chance that they may drop and the bid may be successful isn't overly attractive.