cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Cant change my nameservers

hello.i have 2 domain in my host.  i want to change my server name domain to server name sub domain  but it doesn't change.2 domain take from godaddy.  would you please help me
product40-Recovered.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Cant change my nameservers

@payman 

If you want to use the GoDaddy Name servers, you just select default - you can't specify the ns## as it is auto assigned

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

thank you for your useful information. now in my cpanel both of domain link is correct. but when i search it in google it show old template site.Does it take time to change in google?

Super User III
Super User III

@payman 

DNS can take a little while to update I've seen it take as little as 10 minutes and as much as 2 days - there are about 100 factors that play into it

I would just give it a little bit

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community