cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Creating a sub domain

I created a funnel sales page for my store that promotes a giveaway of one of my products. I want the URL of my funnel sales page to be something like  giveaway.mydomain.com  or  mydomain.com/giveaway

How can I create this??

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Creating a sub domain

Hi @vperea. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! The way you would do this would largely depend on how you are building your website and who it is hosted with. If you can provide that information, others in the community might be able to suggest a way forward for you. It would probably also be helpful if you could provide the actual domain for your site. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

I have a Shopify store and I'd like to use my GoDaddy Url for my funnel page too, as in the example  

mystore.com/giveaway

or

giveaway.mystore.com

Can this be done??

Community Manager
Community Manager

@vperea - You mentioned in your first post that you had already created this page. Where is it located? If you could provide the actual URL of your store/page, that might help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.