cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Forwarding from non-www to www

Hello, I had setup my domain forwarding to redirect non-www to www using 301 forward type,

but when I access my domain without www it's still not accessible, but accessing with www it's working fine.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Domain Forwarding from non-www to www

Hi @thejaff117. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! You may have already gotten this resolved. Both the www and non-www versions of your domain name are loading to the same site for me. It may have been just a case of DNS propagation. If you took a specific action, please consider updating here. Others may be able to benefit from your experience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi @JesseW,

I am also facing the same Problem. My Website www version is not working.

Here is my website url -

It's not working - www.bscmaths.com

It's working - bscmaths.com

Please provide me a solution to solve the issue.

Thanks,

Hi @azulike

Domain DNS propagation can take up to 24 hours to find your server. Refresh your pages or clear your cache and you will see that your website is resolving at both the www. and non-www version.

-TLH

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Hi @azulike 

How do you accomplish redirecting www url to non-www url ?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

New

If Website doesn't works without "www" after adding custom domain in blogger then you have to do some DNS setting this setting will be redirected to without WWW to WWW domain. and your website will be working. Read it will help you.http://www.earningbaba.com/2017/03/solved-without-www-naked-domain-blogger.html

I have waited the 24 hours and my site is still not working at the "www", only without.