cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Domain Forwarding not Working

Good Morning Sir,

I owned the domain www.raghul.org at godaddy. I have a site at wordpress.com in the name www.raghulr.wordpress.com. Since after my renewal it won't works / not redirects to my www.raghulr.wordpress.com. Kindly help me with this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@raghul 

It appears that your WordPress URL is trying to forward to your domain and your domain is trying to forward to the WordPress URL so it's creating a loop 

I'm assuming you are paying to be able to have a custom domain. https://wordpress.com/support/domains/map-existing-domain/#if-your-domain-is-registered-through-go-d...

I would follow the steps that mention to Contact WordPress support to get your IP address

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@raghul 

It appears that your WordPress URL is trying to forward to your domain and your domain is trying to forward to the WordPress URL so it's creating a loop 

I'm assuming you are paying to be able to have a custom domain. https://wordpress.com/support/domains/map-existing-domain/#if-your-domain-is-registered-through-go-d...

I would follow the steps that mention to Contact WordPress support to get your IP address

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post