cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain Purchase but it not showing in my account

Anybody help me today i purchase the domain from godaddy. But now there is not no domain is showing in my account. Plz give me the live chat support link.

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Domain Purchase but it not showing in my account

Recently i registerd my domain. I paid the payment through payoneer account. but now there is now domain showing in my account. help me plz.domain slip.png

Super User II
Super User II

@zeeshanrao771 wrote:

Anybody help me today i purchase the domain from godaddy. But now there is not no domain is showing in my account. Plz give me the live chat support link.

@zeeshanrao771 What type of domain purchase was it?

--

Its name crackpremium.com.

I purchased the .com domain plz give me my domain in my account

Plz solve my problem urgent. I want to lauch my website.

Customers support plz solve my problem.
Its domain name. Crackpremium.com

You have charge the amount of the domain. Now domain is register with my name but not appear in my account panel. Domain name crackpremium.com

Plz solve my problem.

Hi @zeeshanrao771.

Did you accidentally register the domain name in a new or a second GoDaddy account? If you still do not see the domain name in your account, I suggest calling Support to assist you with this. They will be able to review your account and assist you with either locating or accessing your domain name.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
Super User II
Super User II

@zeeshanrao771 wrote:
Its name crackpremium.com.

@zeeshanrao771 I'm showing the domain name as having being registered yesterday. Did you check in your domain manager?

--

Now I check my domain manager till there is no domain showing.

Yes I register the domain with second new account
Super User II
Super User II

@zeeshanrao771 wrote:
Yes I register the domain with second new account

@zeeshanrao771 so did you check both accounts?

---

I purchased a domain one month ago and now as I purchased the hosting I wanted to connect it, to look over My Domains and it doesn't appear there, with the fact that i was sent a confirmation email with the purchase for the domain with the bill! PLEASE HELP

Hello,

I am new in GoDaddy. I bought here this domain: trendscientist.com.  I can see my website in "My Product" but if I click "Manage", there's nothing showing up on the screen, only a rotating waiting icon. Please help. Thank you!

So I bought this domain name... from an account I set up.. but for the life of me I can't remember which account I bought it from. Help please!!!

Super User II
Super User II
Solution

@coodehja wrote:

So I bought this domain name... from an account I set up.. but for the life of me I can't remember which account I bought it from. Help please!!!

@coodehja Do you have the email confirmation? Your customer ID number should be contained in that email from Godaddy and that should help you narrow down which account it was.

-