cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain name showing up right

When I purchased my domain and set up my website almost two years ago I was with a different company than I am now. (I really do not know how the old company name even got in there as I wasn't using the website for the company but to educate people about CBD OIL) Anyway, when I post my link on social media it shows up with my old company name. I talked to live support a couple months ago and I thought we had it removed it and fixed it but it still shows up. Is there something I can do in my dashboard to fix this problem? It should not have Cindy"s Hempworx...it should be just Hemp for a pain free life...it also should not have a . after it either.

Capture.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @katahdingirl. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like you may have already addressed this. I'm not seeing the same information when I try sharing your URL. If you didn't already know, Facebook has a caching system for information about websites. You can force Facebook to update it's cache by using the tool here

HFAPFL Facebook share.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.