cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Domains not listed in 'Manage Subscriptions'

I received an email letting me know that 2 of my domains are up for auto-renewal but I want to cancel one of them - when I follow the link to manage them, neither of the domains up for renewal are listed. I can't find them listed under my domains/products. 

Any thoughts? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@CC2001 

https://sso.godaddy.com/v1/account/reset?app=account&realm=idp&path=/products

You can reset the password with your customer number. After you do that - you can reach out to support to merge the accounts.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@CC2001 

At the top of the notification email it should have your customer number number.

If you goto https://account.godaddy.com/security you can confirm you are logged into the same account.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

@PL281 

Thank you - good call, they are different. 

I have no idea how to log into my other account as the email address is the same. I wasn't even aware I had two accounts. 

@CC2001 

https://sso.godaddy.com/v1/account/reset?app=account&realm=idp&path=/products

You can reset the password with your customer number. After you do that - you can reach out to support to merge the accounts.

View solution in original post