cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Form does not submit when changing nameservers

I noticed there's been a change in the changing of nameservers interface. On page load, I can see the the old form. With the new form, when I tried to add my own custom nameservers, on submission, the form does not submit. 

Console error shows Error: [React Intl] An `id` must be provided to format a message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @thera87,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to make the changes to your nameservers? We would suggest several actions here. The first would be the use of a private/incognito browsing window to avoid all caching. You also may wish to verify with your host that the nameservers (and any accompanying IP addresses) are accurate and valid. 

Certain CCTLDs (country code domains) have specific nameserver requirements. If this is the case please go to this link, choose the ending to your domain name and check any requirements.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @thera87,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to make the changes to your nameservers? We would suggest several actions here. The first would be the use of a private/incognito browsing window to avoid all caching. You also may wish to verify with your host that the nameservers (and any accompanying IP addresses) are accurate and valid. 

Certain CCTLDs (country code domains) have specific nameserver requirements. If this is the case please go to this link, choose the ending to your domain name and check any requirements.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Hi, I was able to do so. Thanks.