cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

GoDaddy connect to Smugmug not working

Hi everyone

I'm trying hard to find a solution to my problem with two domains that I have here with godaddy, trying to point one at my smugmug website with godaddy connect.

I've previously had a domain hosted by godaddy pointing to my smugmug site and everything worked perfectly as advertised.

I am now trying to replace the one old domain with my new one, also hosted here. While godaddy connect says everything went smoothly (see screenshots) the website is now offline and not reachable, even though tested as operational.

Any suggestions on what im doing wrong? 

Thank you!

Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 15.53.22.png

Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 15.53.37.png

Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 15.52.52.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: GoDaddy connect to Smugmug not working

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 9.04.32 AM.png

@ten2sunrise 

Propagation time can take 24-48 hours. Usually it's much faster. Seems to load for me with no issue. Try clearing your browser cache or viewing in a private/incognito window.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: GoDaddy connect to Smugmug not working

dear Joe

thank you - i did clear everything however it still doesnt seem to work. also doesnt on other devices. 

weird. at least it's loading for you. guess i'll give it some more time.