cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III

Godaddy DNS nightmare

As a young successful CEO, Investor, and Software Engineer iv'e learned the art of adjusting things accordingly to their historically proven capabilities. GoDaddy has long been deserving to be placed on my "Not Good Business" list.

When you have a DNS not propegated correctly you expect a team whoms sole purpose is to offer support for technological issues, to offer solutions. Clearly Bugs in a system are bound to happen, especially when you have a Giant like GoDaddy that makes "budget cuts" and not "technological improvements" refusing to fix their busted ass system.

When your facing a DNS report that says "DNS record has not been published" for twenty-four hours, it's bound to dawn on you. Maybe GoDaddy is enough for some, maybe some people are happy with the service they provide, but everything can not be for everyone; and, a time must come to finally cut your losses and pull the plug.

Eight thousand dollars loss within twenty hours, I now lay me head down to sleep and with a saddened heart, I wish everyone the best.

please note that, i offer direct support that is in no way associated with GoDaddy's regular support channels; but, for immediate technical support you can contact me at: https://join.skype.com/t3cxhmNCspqu
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Godaddy DNS nightmare

Hi @RichardGrant. I'm sorry to hear this. It sounds like you've had a pretty difficult experience, which definitely isn't what want. If you have specific examples of something that's not working right, I'd be happy to pass that feedback on to our product teams. We're always looking for ways to improve. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.