cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Hello, I have no idea as to what is the best way to start selling my domains.

I have had a few businesses over the years and along the way some domains were purchased with the intent of someday using them.  Others were purchased after I had a temporary lapse in judgement at midnight and a godaddy coupon to use.  Well now with 69 domains, renewals are getting pricey.

Im not sure if any of them are actually worth anything but it would sure be nice if there were a couple nice ones in the list.

Whats the best way to get started in selling them or anything else I can do to get them to pay for themselves?  

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Helper III
Helper III
Solution

Re: Hello, I have no idea as to what is the best way to start selling my domains.

I'm definitely not a pro on domain flipping, but you could try setting up a professionally built sniper-product (affiliated) website that ranks #1 on Google via a decent trafficking keyword, then sell it. I recommend browsing Google on finding a good place to sell your domains or do it through GoDaddy's Auctions.

Re: Hello, I have no idea as to what is the best way to start selling my domains.

I need sell my some domain
Sakkeer