cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

How can I recover my deleted domain?

I know this question has been asked before here but the solution provided did not work for me.

I accidentally deleted the domain I just created and the customer care phone number is not working for me; I'm getting a response that the phone number does not exist. This might have something to do with my network provider but I urgently need an alternative, please.

What do I do? What steps do I take to recover the domain?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @Taslim :

Oh no! I dont want to give false hope but if the domain was deleted it is very likely gone; however, please try to your Products Page >Domains>look in the upper lefthand corner again and choose Domains again>drop down menu appears and choose either deleted domain or expired domains.  Also please try the contact numbers from this list too : Customer Support Numbers    I hope you can recover it but if not, im sute you can get a very close replacement or the same domain with a different ending ( tld).  Good luck! 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Taslim :

Oh no! I dont want to give false hope but if the domain was deleted it is very likely gone; however, please try to your Products Page >Domains>look in the upper lefthand corner again and choose Domains again>drop down menu appears and choose either deleted domain or expired domains.  Also please try the contact numbers from this list too : Customer Support Numbers    I hope you can recover it but if not, im sute you can get a very close replacement or the same domain with a different ending ( tld).  Good luck! 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post