cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't load my site on Microsoft Edge browser

Can't Load MY site : https://orangebowl2018fl.com/ On Microsoft Edge browser. it is previously made on wordpress. While doing so I have seen Error, when i Load my site it doesn't appear all ok. There are some problems such as error loading site, image doesn't appear, thumbnail error etc., what would be the issue ?

Thanks In Advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I can't load my site on Microsoft Edge browser

Hi @asderwer362. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Perhaps you've been able to address this issue already. I'm not seeing any problems when trying to open your site using Microsoft Edge. If you did resolve the issue somehow, feel free to follow up here with more details. Others may benefit from your experience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

We just launched a fairly large/expensive marketing campaign and I just received *another* call. Edge users say they try to get to our website and either nothing happens/site doesn't load, they can't get a hotspot (no links working). Four people now have called. How many people are trying to use the site, having trouble, and just moving on (??) That's what I would do.

NONE of this happened before we "upgraded" to the GoCentral site builder. 

TerraNovaIrrigation.com is supposed to point to TerraNovaBackflow.com. One caller said that's not happening and he received a security/unsafe site warning. (???) Another Edge user.

HELP!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LadyRoxann Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not seeing the same error when loading your website in Edge, FireFox, or Chrome. My guess would be that your visitors are trying to access HTTPS://TerraNovaIrrigation.com instead of HTTP. Since your TerraNovaIrrigation.com is using our forwarding, it will not respond to HTTPS requests. That is also why there would be a security warning while using it. For more information on the subject of forwarding and HTTPS, please see this post

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.