cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I deleted my domain by mistake, now it's asking for Redemption fee

Hello.
I have deleted my domain " infinite-china.com" by mistake. I went to recover it from expired domains and chose 0 years. but it's still asking for Redemption Fee.
it says the statues of the domain that's is expired, but it expiration date is 2020,
I just renewed this domain few days ago and paid for it !!

please help !
WeChat Screenshot_20190320164245.pngWeChat Screenshot_20190320164343.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

Hey there @rufiolegend 

If you deleted the domain from your account altogether, then it goes back into the standard time frames of the TLD life cycle. You can always call into support, explain the situation, and they may be able to help. Otherwise, you have to pay the redemption fee because you deleted it from your account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

Hey there @rufiolegend 

If you deleted the domain from your account altogether, then it goes back into the standard time frames of the TLD life cycle. You can always call into support, explain the situation, and they may be able to help. Otherwise, you have to pay the redemption fee because you deleted it from your account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post