Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I have a problem registering a domain

3434343.png

I have a problem registering a domain

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@LIONHAERT 

At this point you are going to have to reach out to GoDaddy support - From looking at this error, it appears that the system doesn't like the Country in your WHOIS profile -

I would check here https://mya.godaddy.com/settings.aspx?settingstab=buyerprofile and make sure you have a default profile and it is completely filled out

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Super User IV

@LIONHAERT 

I suggest trying a private browser - that looks like it didn't like the country you selected with your address.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

The title has changed and has not been resolved

@LIONHAERT 

did you try a private browser?

Which browser do you want to use?

@LIONHAERT 

I use chrome - however most of the major browsers allow for doing a private / incognito window

I did as you told me but the same problem
1111121212.png

@LIONHAERT 

At this point you are going to have to reach out to GoDaddy support - From looking at this error, it appears that the system doesn't like the Country in your WHOIS profile -

I would check here https://mya.godaddy.com/settings.aspx?settingstab=buyerprofile and make sure you have a default profile and it is completely filled out

View solution in original post