cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing domain, already paid

Dear,

First of all, i'm based in Serbia, i am long time user of your services, and i am frustrated that i cannot contact you directly, except on public community forum. 

We have paid for domain that was in process of expiring. Payment has been placed successfully, but the domain is not in the list of domains. On the other hand, payment is listed in the payments. We are in emergency, so what can we do? 

Thank you in advance,

V

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Missing domain, already paid

Solved, thank you!

Super User I
Super User I

Re: Missing domain, already paid

@vanjavanja666 wrote:

Dear,

First of all, i'm based in Serbia, i am long time user of your services, and i am frustrated that i cannot contact you directly, except on public community forum. 

We have paid for domain that was in process of expiring. Payment has been placed successfully, but the domain is not in the list of domains. On the other hand, payment is listed in the payments. We are in emergency, so what can we do? 

Thank you in advance,

V

@vanjavanja666 I'm assuming that you purchased a domain at Godaddy through an expired auction? If so, the domain name can be found in your "won" section along with the date that the domain name will be placed in your account.

---