cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Missing domain in my account

I bought 3 domains in one bill I have the receipt but I can see only 2 of them in my domain manager I can't find my 3rd domain in my account. however I searched again and it is still available for purchase but I just paid for that.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Missing domain

Hi @parkr. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I can think of a few scenarios that might explain your situation. One would be that the domain is not in an active status. That can happen with some domain extensions. Sometimes it takes some domains a longer time to register. Others require additional actions. This usually doesn't happen with more common domain extensions like .com, .net, etc. 

Another scenario would be that you purchased our Domain Buy Service instead of the domain registration itself. This should show up on your receipt. It is a brokerage service that tries to help you get the domain by attempting to reach out to the current owner. If that isn't what you wanted and is indeed what you purchased, you should be able to get a refund by contacting customer care. 

In either case, if you see a domain on your receipt but it's not in your account, I'd recommend contacting customer care to see what happened and what your next steps are. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.