cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Missing domain

Hi, I purchased a particular domain last October (2017) for two years, today when I checked my account, it is not there in my account. I have the order and receipt as well. When I log into my account, it doesn't list that domain in my account. Go Daddy Support number is busy and nobody answers, hence contacting via community. This is disappointing. Please help immediately.

7 REPLIES 7
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Missing domain

@lakshika wrote:

Hi, I purchased a particular domain last October (2017) for two years, today when I checked my account, it is not there in my account. I have the order and receipt as well. When I log into my account, it doesn't list that domain in my account. Go Daddy Support number is busy and nobody answers, hence contacting via community. This is disappointing. Please help immediately.

@lakshika It's impossible to help without knowing the domain.

---

@justingodfrey it's bm4iot.com

Super User II
Super User II

@lakshika wrote:

@justingodfrey it's bm4iot.com

@lakshika have you looked in your domain manager? I can see that the domain was in fact registered in October 2017 for 2 years. I would check your domain manager or you may have another account that you registered the domain under. 

---

@justingodfrey it is not under my domain manager - I checked multiple times.

I do not have two accounts, however, I bought this domain last October via the Singapore store, and last week I bought another domain via the US store (I don't know how the payment was processed through that store), but I also bought an auction feature with the second purchase (chocbees.com for 1 year). 

Can you please sort this out for me? I cannot see or use my domain bm4iot.com in my current account, and I have only one customer number and a password for that account. It's the same customer # I used to purchase both domains.

I have tried to contact the Singapore support line but there is no response, I have spent more money on the support calls (IDD) than I have spent on the Go Daddy domain names! Please help - this is frustrating 😞

Super User II
Super User II

@lakshika wrote:

@justingodfrey it is not under my domain manager - I checked multiple times.

I do not have two accounts, however, I bought this domain last October via the Singapore store, and last week I bought another domain via the US store (I don't know how the payment was processed through that store), but I also bought an auction feature with the second purchase (chocbees.com for 1 year). 

Can you please sort this out for me? I cannot see or use my domain bm4iot.com in my current account, and I have only one customer number and a password for that account. It's the same customer # I used to purchase both domains.

I have tried to contact the Singapore support line but there is no response, I have spent more money on the support calls (IDD) than I have spent on the Go Daddy domain names! Please help - this is frustrating 😞

@lakshika there's not much more I can do for you since I do not work for Godaddy nor do I have access to your account(s). 

---

Solution

Hi @lakshika

It sounds like you have more than one account with us. I suggest using our account retrieval system to try and access the account. If that does not work, you will need to give our support team a call. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

@charminglygeeky  Thanks! Worked like magic. Apparently I have two accounts (unintentionally).

Thanks again.