cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Nameserver update stuck

I've bought a new domain today (favor.network) and as with all my domain started out by changing the default nameservers from godaddy to cloudflare. Although it always worked, to my surprise this one failed magnificently:

I clicked on the "change" button, replaced the "default" nameservers with my "custom" ones. Boom. The change button is gone (even though it works for my other domains), and the nameserver list for my new domain displayd *both* the old nameservers I wanted to replace and the new ones too I wanted to replace with:

This being said, no changes are executed whatsoever and all DNS tools still report the old nameservers configured with no hint of GoDaddy executing the requested changes. Now everything is just stuck and nothing seems to work.

PS: I can still make modifications to my subdomains so it's not a DNS propagation issue, it's definitely GoDaddy refusing to actually update the nameservers. Please fix this.

6 REPLIES 6
Solution

Re: Nameserver update stuck

Issue disappeared after a long while. Not sure if someone fixed it or it was just clogged down in a queue.

New

I have the same issue. Support only tells "wait, wait 5 days...etc".... but nothing helps. Can you help anyone?

Thanky ou.

New

How long was the issue before it was resolved?

Hello there

I do have same problem !

I can't manage name servers as usual.

All time getting :

ns69.domaincontrol.com
ns70.domaincontrol.com
ns1.borabora.net
ns2.borabora.net
instead only third and 4th.

Any hints ? Thank you. Vlad

Choose Custom name-servers and get rid of the domaincontrol and you are good to go

Yes,  I did choose custom name servers (for my other domains at GoDaddy it works just perfect),

but for this domain ( chytvitr.cz ) when I put my ns1.borabora.net & ns1.borabora.net as the result i getting all the time ( just after refresh page  )

ns69.domaincontrol.com
ns70.domaincontrol.com
ns1.borabora.net
ns2.borabora.net

!!!!!!

Than I solved problem in very stupid way ( just temporary ) I add to the "Records" :

NS    ns69.domaincontrol.com -->  ns1.borabora.net

NS    ns70.domaincontrol.com -->  ns2.borabora.net

Thank you in advance for your help and opinion.

Vlad