cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not access to account from last 15 days

I am not able to send email from my registered email address for domain to the two step verification team (twostepcancel@godaddy.com) to disable my 2SV. I don't have access to my account from last 15 days as I am not getting the SMS for 2SV. Can anyone help me?

6 REPLIES 6
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Not access to account from last 15 days

@amraghav 

I suggest calling in https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us and Support Should be able to help

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Not access to account from last 15 days/?isc=gdcommment

More than 7 calls. Each 1 hour plus. However, no resolution. Completely
helpless and hopeless.
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Not access to account from last 15 days/?isc=gdcommment

@amraghav 

Unfortunately we as end users in the community are not going to be able to fix this for you. Just out of curiosity what did support tell you. I would think this is something they should be able to adjust for you while you are on the phone...  

If you don't have access to the backup method - This page explains the exact steps / what is required to make this happen..

https://www.godaddy.com/help/cancel-two-step-verification-7628

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Re: Not access to account from last 15 days/?isc=gdcommment/?isc=gdcommment

They give same article and same step.

That does not work for me. They are not able to authenticate me by calling
my registered number or sending code to registered email address.

Not sure. Looks like my 3 Years subscription is gone.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Amiya Raghav
Super User III
Super User III

@amraghav 

I guess I'm a little confused about when you say they are not able to authenticate you.

When you call into support the phone system and/or agent will ask for you pin - do you not know your pin number - this is not the 2FA, but your support pin...

If you don't remember the pin, then you should be able to email address on that page - and it gives the exact details - of what to include - so i'm not sure where you are running into the issue.

Just trying to help you out and understand where your issue is.

Hi @amraghav,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are unable to request the removal of the 2FA on your account - due to the failure of the email address on the account, or a change made to the address on the account - you will first need to request that to be changed. If you go to https://www.changeupdate.com, you may request an update be made to the account to a valid, working email address. Once that address is updated, please make your 2FA removal request from that new address. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support