cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Not receiving the verification e-mail

Hi,

I didn't receive the verification e-mail yet from godaddy yet. 

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not receiving the verification e-mail

Hi @RizwanRauf,

what is your domain name?

i need some help

im change my old email ( myloveforever2022@yahoo.com ) to (alielmasry@hotmail.com) and i need to resend my information in a new email 

Re: i need some help

Hi @alielmasry

Upon updating your registrant email address on a domain, you now now receive two emails:
1. email is sent to the new address =
2. email is sent to the account address =

You just needed to approve them both. If #2 and #3 are to the same address, you only need to approve one.

Let us know if you need further help to bring the domain active again.

TLH - GoDaddy.com
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

Hello

I also didn't receive my verification email, been trying to re-send the email but nothing appeared. How can I fix this? Please help thanks

Struggling with the same issue. Tried all the advice from other FAQ feeds but I still don't get the email.... help :C

d anRe: Not receiving the verification e-mail

Same issue here, not received email yet since 2 days 😕 

Not receiving email, already sent re-send request many times. 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @nomasghar15,

Hopefully you have this issue resolved by now. If not, here a thread in the Community with a solution on how to verify your email address https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Domains/quot-Verify-email-address-quot-link-on-quot-My-Do.... I hope it helps! Take care.

Rachel

I am trying verify my email address but I haven't received an email to do so and I cannot get through to customer support, is anyone able to help?

It's when you see a message on your email that you now verify. But seriously there is no message coming to your email provided, so how do you bow make the email drop on your provided mail????

Hi @divine4,

Before you resend the verification email, be sure to list @godaddy.com as a preferred sender in your email program. You may also wish to temporarily disable your email filters to be sure the verification email is not filtered out to your spam. Please check with your email provider or your email client help guides in how to perform these actions.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

The email address that it sends the confirmation email to is the one in the *Contact Details* for the website, which can be different from the one listed in your ordinary account settings! I had changed the one in my account settings from a very old address, and wondered why I wasn't getting the confirmation email. If you are finding the same thing, check the email in your contact settings!

I still have a problem though.

After being ill for long time, and losing my domains as a result, I managed to get one back. I on re-registering it, it sent the confirmation email to an email address that belonged to *another* domain that I had *also* lost, and don't have access to any more. I managed to get it to send a confirmation email to my new email address, and clicked it, but it appears that it also wants confirmation from my old email address, which I can't do as I no longer own that domain.

What to do???

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Gerard_Mason. If you change the email address for your domain and need to verify it, our system will send verification emails to:

• The new address
  • The old address
  • The address on file for the GoDaddy account

To get the change to go through, you have to approve the change with the new address and either the old address OR the address on file for the account. If the address on file for the account is not one you have access to, please update that one, then you can submit the change again. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I cant verify my emails

[removed]

first email i setup my account but non of mails i got

second i use [removed]

still no code was sent

i cant verify my domain

The email does not send at all. I keep clicking to send verification and after a week of trying, still nothing. I already updated my email and sent test emails from other sites so I know it works.