cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pointing godaddy domain to a website hosted in China?

So to start this off I am a football coach and not an IT wiz so excuse my dumb ass Q's and bare with me.

I purchased a godaddy domain name, built a website with strikingly.com and now I want to bind the domain to the website with the chinese company of strikingly.com (sxl.cn) the instructions can be translated to English but the screen shots and instructions just don't go with what I am seeing on godaddy.com. I know I have to get the sxl site to apply for a cn permit for me but I am not even close to that stage and that I a basically stuck at stage one,level one, all the ones... the DNS, Manage domain etc etc Anyone done this before or have any good advice on how to get it working?  link of the setup attached https://help.sxl.cn/hc/zh-cn/articles/206098082 

#nooooooobsdontknow**bleep**

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 12.24.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-18 at 12.24.50 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Pointing godaddy domain to a website hosted in China?

Good on you for @adamfez for stepping in and turning into the IT guy! Those instructions actually seem fairly clear? Looks line those screenshots are from the GoDaddy Domain Control Center? Check out Accessing the Domain Control Center.

Those screenshots might be a bit old but that should help a bit? Come back and let us know how it worked out. I hopes that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head