cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Premium Listings domain sold but then reappeared

Congratulations! Your Premium Listings domain has sold! I got an email notifying me that my domain had sold. I was surprised! I visited my account and it was indeed gone. I deleted the associated accounts, email, hosting, ads. About a week later the domain magically reappeared in my account. When I called to ask what was going on they told me the buyer backed out. What the **bleep** does that have to do with me? Now they are trying to sell me back the services I cancelled when the domain sold. GoDaddy is a fraud and I would highly advises using another service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Premium Listings domain sold but then reappeared

Greetings @cuzzaintit,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having this experience, I can assure you the vast majority of transactions process well and have for many years. It doesn't sound like things went normally or something occurred during the payment holding period. In this situation, I'd suggest reaching out to our GoDaddy Auctions team at auctions@godaddy.com or contacting 24/7 Support so they can take a look at what's going on. 

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Premium Listings domain sold but then reappeared

Greetings @cuzzaintit,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having this experience, I can assure you the vast majority of transactions process well and have for many years. It doesn't sound like things went normally or something occurred during the payment holding period. In this situation, I'd suggest reaching out to our GoDaddy Auctions team at auctions@godaddy.com or contacting 24/7 Support so they can take a look at what's going on. 

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post