cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Problem With AdSense on Google site

Hey guys, today i bought my first domain. I am in blogging for a bit more then 2 years and the blog platform i am using is Blogger. As already say today i bought my first domain so my blog seams a bit more professional. The thing is that before i redirected my traffic from blogger to Godaddy i was not have any problems showing the Ads. But today when i moved to godaddy domain my Ads are not showing anymore even tho my site is already active on godaddy. The question is, does it take time until the Ads are shown or there is something i need to do so i could see Ads on my side one more time ? Here is the screenshot of my page, the Ads should be showed between Logo and Main Menu and also between Main Menu and Featured Posts.

Here is also a link to my site: https://www.tragovi-istine.com

Thanks for your help !

screen shot.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Problem With AdSense on Google site

Hello @TheRoadOfLove and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

I wonder if you need to go back into the Google ADsense dashboard in Google and re-register your site to the new domain?!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

hey thank you @davisdre317 for your answer the thing is that i have actually 2 problems, the first one is that i cannot reach my domain without not typing www. Also my domain is reachable only when i type it www.tragovi-istine.com  when i type it without www i get a 404 google error. Maybe thats the reason why my adsense is not working. The thing is that my blogpost page already support adsense and she is showing ads. Now because i am using tragovi-istine.com only to redirect my traffic from blogspot to domain my ads do not work. The thing is that when i registered the tragovi-istine.com to adsense i get the message that i need to paste adsense code on my domain. Should it not already be pasted because i am only redirecting traffic to the domain which is on godaddy.  Also if you look at the picture of my sites which i attached you will see that novinacinrazmisljanja.blogspot.com is already ready and its in use. And now novinacinrazmisljanja.blogspot.com is redirecting to tragovi-istine.com, so should my ads not automaticaly be active on the domain because they are already in use on blogspot ? and if not how can  i make it ? Thanks for your help.Untitled3.jpg

Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpg

Advocate I

Hi @TheRoadOfLove 

Since your site only works with "www" then try registering www.tragovi-istine.com.

You may need to reenter the script.

It will probably take a few days before adsense approves your site.

will see, i solve the problem about the www thing trough the forwarding option in domain manager, now i just need to see if the google is going to accept it.  Hope so everything is going to be ok, i will write back the results !

it doesnt work, i tried today with the www.tragovi-istine.com and i cant even submit approval application because the form of the site need to be example.com also that means tragovi-istine.com.

Advocate I
Solution

@TheRoadOfLove forwarding the url wont do.

You can register adsense using either of these:

This will work. I already tested it. See screenshots below.

TIP: make sure not to include spaces. I suspect the reason it didn't work for you is because of hidden spaces.

1.png2.png