cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Purchased Expired Domain on October 15, still not showing in my domains

Hi all,

I am posting here to make sure I am indeed not the only one having this issue. I purchased a recently expired domain on October 15 (3 days ago) this month. I have waited as per tech support's request to see if it shows up under my account, and unfortunately, it still hasn't.

What is the typical turnaround time for it to show under my account? This is a first I have ever had this issue.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Purchased Expired Domain on October 15, still not showing in my domains

Hi @maxamity1,

Welcome to the Community!

The purchase of an expired domain typically takes up to 7 days to appear in your account. After payment, the funds must be verified, and as the domain is in another account, the account change must take place. You can read more about the process here. And the article will instruct you as to seeing the date of the domain's arrival in your account. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Purchased Expired Domain on October 15, still not showing in my domains

@maxamity1 wrote:

Hi all,

I am posting here to make sure I am indeed not the only one having this issue. I purchased a recently expired domain on October 15 (3 days ago) this month. I have waited as per tech support's request to see if it shows up under my account, and unfortunately, it still hasn't.

What is the typical turnaround time for it to show under my account? This is a first I have ever had this issue.

@maxamity1 @TLH Expired domains can actually take up to 10 days to appear in your account. Login to your Auctions account at auctions.godaddy.com and then click on the "won" under the "bidding" pull down menu. You'll see the domain listed there with a date, that date is when the domain will be automatically placed in your account.

---