cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Purchased domain from elsewhere with GoDaddy hosting?

Hi guys,

Really new to all this so please bare with me and my poor terminology. I've purchased a .co.uk domain from UK Cheapest Domains and the hosting from GoDaddy, in hindsight I would of got everything with GoDaddy but the domain was purchased a few weeks back. Any who, I've googled it and read forums but nothing seems to correlate when I actually follow the guides. I'm wanting to change the nameservers on UK Cheapest Domains to point at my GoDaddy hosting.. However, I can't seem to find this information on GoDaddy anywhere. What am I supposed to be looking for?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Purchased domain from elsewhere with GoDaddy hosting?

@LozMarks wrote:

Hi guys,

Really new to all this so please bare with me and my poor terminology. I've purchased a .co.uk domain from UK Cheapest Domains and the hosting from GoDaddy, in hindsight I would of got everything with GoDaddy but the domain was purchased a few weeks back. Any who, I've googled it and read forums but nothing seems to correlate when I actually follow the guides. I'm wanting to change the nameservers on UK Cheapest Domains to point at my GoDaddy hosting.. However, I can't seem to find this information on GoDaddy anywhere. What am I supposed to be looking for?

Thank you.

@LozMarks Your nameservers are in the email that Godaddy sent to you when you purchased the hosting plan. Get those nameservers and update the domain's nameservers at your registrar to those.

---