cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Receiving an error after updating nameservers

Hello all,

I am currently putting together a website for a client. The website is finished and is up and running on the domain name my web host an I am trying to connect it to the domain I purchased on GoDaddy. I updated the nameservers last night with the ones my web host provided me. This morning when I woke up, I decided to check if the website was up and running. However, when I try to access the website, I get the following error: 

Untitled.png

If you cannot view the image, the error I keep getting is DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN for http://www.abconcreteky.com . I have been trying to figure this out myself and looking up this error, but I have not had any luck. Does anyone know what the issue could be? When I use website forwarding it works just fine, but not when I update the nameservers. Any help or a point in the right direction would be super helpful!

Thanks,

Wil

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Receiving an error after updating nameservers

@edwilksm 

I ran it through LeafDNS and got this result. It seems as if it's still trying to point to the previous nameservers. I'd suggest contacting the registrar and asking for a DNS flush. It may just be stuck somewhere in the process. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community