cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Subdomain Help - SqaureUp

I'm trying to create a subdomain for my storefront, I have my main domain connected to my squarespace website. However, my store site is using sqaureup site and I have setup the address but when I try to create a subdomain in my DNS settings its not connecting. The site just says it cannot be reached. I tried following the steps but I'm new to this and don't know if I'm doing it right. If anyone has tried to use squareup please help. 

My domain is celiaeliasstudio.com and I'm trying to create a subdomain for store.celiaeliasstudio.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User I

Hello @Aleeiana ,

Looking at this SquareUp article, in GoDaddy manage DNS, create a cname and name it 'store' and point it to 'store.squareup.com'.

Let me know if that helps you some.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I

Hello @Aleeiana ,

Looking at this SquareUp article, in GoDaddy manage DNS, create a cname and name it 'store' and point it to 'store.squareup.com'.

Let me know if that helps you some.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

I have tried it and my site is still not connecting. They have also provided me with A records with host and IP addresses and I tried entering them into my DNS but still nothing.