cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Suggestions to get my website online

I am worried that my domain karimganj. online goes offline many more time. So plz give me suggestion to recovery this.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User II

@Misbah33 

It looks like your site is on blogger currently. I would recommend doing a WordPress blog as they have the tools included to pull all of your blog content over from blogger easily. Based on the size of the site, I'd say go with a Deluxe cPanel plan at a minimum for optimal results.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Hi @Misbah33,

Welcome to the Community!

An external look at your DNS shows that you are trying to direct the domain to Blogger as @MrVapor mentioned. However, you have an extra A record on the domain that is still pointing it to the GoDaddy parked page. This may be why you're seeing intermittent errors in reaching your website. You'll want to update the DNS on your domain, removing the "Parked" A record. Just click the edit "pencil" next to the record, then the "trash" can to delete.

Make sure you allow 24-48 hours for any DNS change on your domain, refreshing your browser cache to see the current resolution.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@Misbah33 

It looks like your site is on blogger currently. I would recommend doing a WordPress blog as they have the tools included to pull all of your blog content over from blogger easily. Based on the size of the site, I'd say go with a Deluxe cPanel plan at a minimum for optimal results.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @Misbah33,

Welcome to the Community!

An external look at your DNS shows that you are trying to direct the domain to Blogger as @MrVapor mentioned. However, you have an extra A record on the domain that is still pointing it to the GoDaddy parked page. This may be why you're seeing intermittent errors in reaching your website. You'll want to update the DNS on your domain, removing the "Parked" A record. Just click the edit "pencil" next to the record, then the "trash" can to delete.

Make sure you allow 24-48 hours for any DNS change on your domain, refreshing your browser cache to see the current resolution.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support