cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Verify Email Address - Email does not arrive

I can not verify my email because no email is being sent, where do I find it? this is the message:

Please verify your email address before a temporary hold is placed on this domain. Verify email address.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Verify Email Address - Email does not arrive

Just this week, I had a similar problem with multiple missing receipts and "Action Required" emails that my email program indicated did not exist.  So I visited my email account by way of webmail and found them in a spam folder which my ISP enabled by default and includes automatic deletion after 15 days. Luckily, they were rescued in plenty of time and spam filtering was disabled.  I wish I could say Godaddy helped me through my state of panic but I had to sweat it out on my own.

I too facing the same problem....i didnt receive any email for verification mail to my gmail account...

however the email never shows up in my email account. Yes, my email address is correct and what is showing in my go daddy account. I looked in spam also and NOTHING!

can any one help me

Solution

Hi @harieNarayan,

Welcome to the community. 

Before you resend this verification email from within the domain manager. please list @godaddy.com as a preferred sender on your gmail account. You may also wish to temporarily disable filters. 

https://www.godaddy.com/help/verifying-contact-information-for-icann-validation-8948?

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support