cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

What’s the IP address we need get our DNS provider to point to for a sub-domain?

Hi,

I would like to point a sub domain for example to beta.easy.com.sg to preview the output from the GoDaddy Website Builder.

What’s the IP address we need get our DNS provider to point to?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Ashers 

It sounds like you might have a trial version of the Websites + Marketing product-  when you get to select plan - it's saying do you want the free - very limited version or one of the paid versions.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@Ashers 

You will need to add that domain as an external domain to the Websites + Marketing site and the system will give you the IP address

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Thank you for your assistance.

When I publish the site, there is an option "Connect to a Custom Domain" --> "I already own a domain" -->"Enter your domain here so we can find and connect it."--> Entered the domain, has a response that Domain is Valid but clicking on "Select Plan" has no response.

Did I go wrong there ?

@Ashers 

It sounds like you might have a trial version of the Websites + Marketing product-  when you get to select plan - it's saying do you want the free - very limited version or one of the paid versions.

View solution in original post