cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

can't delete my domain

I have the same problem as this guy

https://ae.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Domains/I-cannot-delete-my-domain-name/td-p/124102

I've never enabled lock on my domain, and when I deleted it looks like the   renew   was still enabled so its still visible in my products page since 3 days ago, so its stuck now. you guys should mentioned it clearly to disable   renew   before deleting the domain.  I've contacted the   online chat with no  help.  Please delete my domain  ASAP which is attached to my current account. 

@ChrisKotsio 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In order to maintain privacy, I can only assist in the forum for general questions. If there is a status preventing the privacy to be turned off, support will need to further assist with the issue.

I apologize if the chat feature is not working, other users had used a VPN to create a better connect via chat when experiencing connection issues.

GoDaddy customer support is available free of charge. GoDaddy has Global Support Numbers based off of the country you reside. I am including the link to locate the local number to contact support so there is no charge to call internationally.

GoDaddy Global Support Page

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Employee

Hello @mhnoni!

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble deleting your domain. You may have Protected Registration protecting the domain and must be removed before a domain can be deleted.

I am providing you a link with a step-by-step guide with instructions on how to cancel protected registration in order to delete your domain: Cancel Protected Registration

If you do not have Protected Registration enabled, GoDaddy Support is available to speak with 24/7 and can help assist with deleting your domain.

If you should have anymore questions, GoDaddy is available 24/7, via chat or phone.

Hi   @SG4101 

I can't unlock it since its stuck in delete state, "This feature is unavailable for this domain because of its status"  Chat is not available, and I can't spend cash to do international calls, this is the worst server I ever had,  I only ask to delete my  domain for the past 3 days. so please just delete it , I already contacted   employee yesterday and he couldn't fix it.   How hard is to delete domain from your server from my account? really? 

In order to maintain privacy, I can only assist in the forum for general questions. If there is a status preventing the privacy to be turned off, support will need to further assist with the issue.

I apologize if the chat feature is not working, other users had used a VPN to create a better connect via chat when experiencing connection issues.

GoDaddy customer support is available free of charge. GoDaddy has Global Support Numbers based off of the country you reside. I am including the link to locate the local number to contact support so there is no charge to call internationally.

GoDaddy Global Support Page

View solution in original post

Hi @SG4101 

I was able to do the chat now. I think the problem is solved since the employee said it fixed and it will be deleted within the next 48 hours.
I hope you to send my message to the right back office team,they should not allow us to delete our domain if its in locked state otherwise this bug/stuck happens.  or at least we should able to delete it even if its in locked state. 

Thanks a lot for your help today, have a nice day.

I have also faced this problem on my site 🙂. I want to get a serious solution for my website. Please guide me.

Hello @mhnoni 

I am reading through the thread and seeing you are having issues deleting your domain name. I would love to help and look at this closer to see what is happening. What is the domain name so i can take a look at the status?