cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Adding logo and footer to email on Ipad

Hi,

I am a complete novice here (it´s taken me almost 2 days to work out how to set up my email account on my IPad and IPhone!) and now I´m being ambitious and would like to know how to add my logo and info to the bottom of my emails where it says ´Sent from my Ipad´. Does anyone know how to set it up please?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

I haven't done this in awhile @OliMoo (I'm not an Apple guy) but as I recall you can copy and paste into your signature?

1. Create the signature with your desired program adding and pictures, text and formatting you would like.
    • You can use your computer to compose the signature if you want
    • If you use your computer just email the finished signature to yourself
  2. Select and Copy the signature to from whatever source
  3. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down to Signature.
    • Select the name of the signature you'd like to modify or create a new one
    • Erase whatever content is currently being used
    • Long-press in the signature's text window and Paste

I think that still works? No guarantee though? What I'd be most concerned about in my email signature is a unsecured image file. If I use HTML I always call images and links with https:// (also essential for newsletters). Please come back and let us know how it turned out! I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head