cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Available Online Storage space via the Windows Workspace Tool does not match match my account

When I log into my account, it says I have 46GB of 100GB used. When I use the Workspace Tool on Win7, it fails to copy files (about 1.9GB of files) from my local C: drive saying, Space free: 970MB and Total size: 148GB. This is a huge difference and cannot figure out why this is failing. Doing a properties in Windows Explorer it says 158GB used and 1.3GB available. I have about 15 folders in my storage with no file at root, so I did a properties on each folder and added up and it was my 46GB. My guess is this is a Workspace Tool bug and looking for a fix or workaround. Thx...

1 REPLY 1
Helper VI

Hello @lhowe

Unfortunately, I don't think that your problem can be solved here (on the forum).

Someone will have to access your account in order to investigate what's wrong, but no one from the forum can do that.

You should contact (by phone or chat) a customer support representative in order to investigate the problem from your account.
https://uk.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Good luck.

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.