cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Receive Emails

Hello,

I'm facing a problem on receiving emails, and I get an error in my Gmail if I try to send an email to my thoth-ss.com email address. I get: "Message not delivered - Your message couldn't be delivered to hi@thoth-ss.com because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information."

The response from the remote server was:
550 5.4.1 [hi@thoth-ss.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied [HE1EUR04FT057.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com]

I attached screenshot from my DNS Management may it could help.

If any one could help, And thank you in advance.

screenshot-dcc.godaddy.com-2018.11.05-05-01-57.pngscreenshot-dcc.godaddy.com-2018.11.05-05-10-12.png

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't Receive Emails

Hi @KiroIssac. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like you've updated your domains DNS records from what you have in your screenshot. Now the DNS suggests that you're hosting your email on your cPanel account. If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend checking the MX Entry settings on the cPanel dashboard. If you are using cPanel for email, you'll want to make sure you're using "local" mail delivery. If you ever want to use anything else, the setting needs to be "remote". Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.