cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Receive Emails in Webmail

I'm on the Email Plan 3 (with 5 email addresses and unlimited GB). Today, I switched the nameserver on my domain to point to my new hosting site. Shortly after that, my emails stopped working properly. I seem to be able to send emails from the webmail (browser), but cannot receive any emails. I'm not sure if the changed nameserver is connected to the issue or not, but I thought I'd include it just in case. Any ideas or suggestions to fix this issue?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Cannot Receive Emails in Webmail

Hey @mattatmakk,

While I can't access or discuss your account here, I would be likely to bet the nameserver change may have done it.  If you pointed your domain to another host provider, you'd need to update your MX records with your new host (since all the domain's DNS info would now be with them).

You can find the correct settings you'd need to use by going to this help article:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/checking-and-managing-my-mx-records-7590

Hope that helps.

ML - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/24-7support

i have the same problem i cannot receive any email ?? i need help me for this issue ..

New

Me too have the same problem. not receiving any mails from 23rd Aug.  Help solve this issue please

Hi @MohamadAlsebaee and @Devaki

There could be several reasons why you are not receiving your mail and without more details it's hard to troubleshoot. Please reach out to our support team to look into your issue.  ^KayJay

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Any email id  to reach out the support team?

Hi @Devaki

We do not offer email support, you will need to reach out to our phone support team

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

The link you provided is not working.