cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Clarification please:Microsoft 365 to Google Workspace

Hello,

I've read so much now, I'm confusing myself and can't find a clear black+white answer!😆

I have an email with Microsoft 365 (+ website hosting with GD), and want to shift my emails over to Google Workspace.

If I migrate the email domain to Google Workspace and then cancel the 365 product, I won't lose my email domain will I?

(I've already followed the instructions within the Community, so Exchange knows that the administrator account is allowed to impersonate other users, including itself!).

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User 2020 Super User 2020
Super User 2020

If I'm understanding your ask @MissNBC then you should have no issue maintaining control of your domain after a migration from Office 365 to Google Workspace? Your domain is different than your Office 365 subscription and term. Check the term for your domain (perhaps this is a good time to renew) and make certain that your domain is not about to expire. Let me know if that answers your question? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User 2020 Super User 2020
Super User 2020

If I'm understanding your ask @MissNBC then you should have no issue maintaining control of your domain after a migration from Office 365 to Google Workspace? Your domain is different than your Office 365 subscription and term. Check the term for your domain (perhaps this is a good time to renew) and make certain that your domain is not about to expire. Let me know if that answers your question? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post