cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email accounts suddenly disappeared

Hello. I logged into my account and couldn't find my company's email account anymore. What can I do?

15 REPLIES 15
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Email accounts suddenly disappeared

Hello davidtayo, 

please contact the 24/7 inbound customer support line so they may review your account logs and see if they can determine what happened to cause your email accounts to disappear from your account.

Hope this helps!

-Techfly

My email accounts suddenly disappeared as well.  I have multiple domains, some of them lost all email, some only a couple and some lost none.  Just letting you know it wasn't only you.

hey, same here. Since two days ago my email is not working. And now i noticed that emails disappeared under my account.. Did you have the chance to know the reason?

Employee
Employee

Hello @ghandour and @marilynkmm!

Thank you for your replies! As @TechFly said, reaching out to our support team is the best thing to do in this situation. Emails shouldn't be disappearing from your account and our support team will want to review this with you.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

My new GoDaddy email made my existing outlook.com disappear!

I am in a bit of a panic. We have just changed website hosts which left us without an email server. GoDaddy has our domain, so I opted to purchase the new business email accounts with GoDaddy. I had 2 conversations with them and explained that I already use Outlook.com via my onedrive. I was assured that the new email would be compatible and not mess up my CURRENT outlook.com.

It appears as though the new emails ARE in fact setting up new outlook.com accounts via 365. Is this true?? My existing outlook.com has disappeared. It's not that it won't receive email from our new server ... I get an error when I try to go to email through my existing One Drive.

I have 2 years of emails and folders there!!! Help!!! I am not exactly sure where to turn at this point to recover that information. I have sent a similar message to MS support.

In addition, those in my office that use traditional downloaded Outlook have no files or folders when they click into outlook. How can this be? They should have all of their existing folders and just need to update the settings so that emails send and receive via their new GoDaddy server. Right?

I'm so confused and frustrated on how this is so messed up and what to do at this point! Help!!

Email accounts suddenly disappeared

I noticed about 5 email accounts automatically dissapeared from from the panel. The same thing happened sometimes last year.

Please what is the cause of this problem?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kengiami. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Is it possible that your email account expired? That's the only reason that we would remove the addresses from our end. If not, then perhaps someone who has access to your GoDaddy account removed the addresses. Either way, I'd suggest getting in contact with our support team so they can review your account and help you to figure out what happened. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks....I called and was told the emails expired. They've been restored after renewal

This happened to me just this morning. I had to setup the email again... I've had the email for years, and it's the main one associated with my Godaddy account, so this is pretty disturbing.

New

My workspace email accounts have disappeared as well.  When I logged into my account this morning there were no email accounts associated with any of my domains.

Same here.  Just logged into my primary account after months away and it is gone!!!  I had valuable e-mails in there accumulated over the last 10 years.  Has ANYONE received any solution to this??

Inbox Emails for an account suddenly disappeared

Yestarday,

on of my account sudddenly disappeared. How can we restore them?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inbox Emails for an account suddenly disappeared

Hi @paolo-messina,

A lot of webmail email accounts have auto purge after 30 days. Either make local backups or choose a client side email client!

Check your email settings...............

As regards getting those emails back, if you quickly chat with support they may be able to help..........

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

New

I was on the phone talking to support when my personal folders with email that I had saved just disappeared.  I have now talked with a 2nd support person who restored my account yesterday....nothing different.  The 3rd support person said restore completed and cannot find my missing folders.  By the way all my email---sent, etc.--are missing also and this all happened while I was on the phone with the first support person.  So evidently this is still happening.  Does anybody know a fix or where my folders might be recovered?

Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @mam!

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble. I would suggest that you continue working with support on this. They may need to escalate this issue. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support