cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Email issue on Gmail

When I send emails from Gmail using "send mail as" feature i receive this bounce back error message each time I send more than 25 email a day:

550 User...@....co.za has exceeded its 24-hour sending limit. Messages to 25 recipients out of 25 allowed have been sent. Relay quota will reset in 0.18 hours.

I have spoken to 3 GoDaddy help desk people who says its not their problem. I'v spoken with Gmail help desk who assure me the problem is with GoDaddy. I've been trying to resolve this problem for so long. Is it possible for anyone to help me to resolve this please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Dan94 

If you edit your account you should see something like this.

https://imgur.com/NHPH3ZV

If this shows the 250, but you are still getting the 25 error, this is something GoDaddy support would need to look at - I suggest calling into support vs using chat.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@Dan94 

Is the send as using the GoDaddy server for sending??

GoDaddy does have some limits on sending - I would also check in your WorkSpace email settings to see if you have a daily limit set there

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

The "send mail as" feature is on Gmail where I loaded my GoDaddy email to send and receive my GoDaddy emails in Gmail.

There is also no limits I can personally set in my workspace email.

@Dan94 

If you edit your account you should see something like this.

https://imgur.com/NHPH3ZV

If this shows the 250, but you are still getting the 25 error, this is something GoDaddy support would need to look at - I suggest calling into support vs using chat.

View solution in original post