cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Emails Disappeared 2-weeks Old

Yesterday, suddenly all my inbox emails that were over two weeks old just vanished.  They are not in trash or anywhere else to be found.  No other folder or email account were effected.  What happened & how do I recover?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Emails Disappeared 2-weeks Old

Hi @Ron5, thanks for posting.

Do you use an email client, such as Outlook to check your email? If so, it's possible that it downloaded the emails and deleted them from the email server. If you are using Workspace email, you can call Support to see if the emails can be recovered.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
Highlighted

I am having the same issue.  Where would outlook have downloaded them to?

Highlighted
New

The same thing is happening to me.  My emails just disappeared anything over 2 weeks old.  I have unlimited space and have counted on them being there.  I called GoDaddy support and they said they would restore them, but they never showed up.  I am very frustrated as this is an ongoing issue that they are not solving!

Anyone have any clues on how to stop them from "deleting"?

Highlighted
New

We are experiencing the same issue....has anyone had any resolution?

Highlighted
New

I had the same issue and finally figured it out no help from GoDaddy.... Go to your webmail, right click on the inbox, select auto purge, and change it to never.

Highlighted

I am experiencing the same issue, regardless of purge settings. I had it set to "never" and emails older than 2 weeks disappear. I changed purge to 1 year, and the same issue 2-week auto-purge takes place. How to solve this problem?