cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Emails incoming emails not being received, no notifications.

Hi,

I have a domain bought and hosted at Godaddy. I am able to send emails from Cpanel, but these emails usually do not show up in the receiver's inbox, only sometimes they get through.  And also I am able to receive emails from any email service, account, or app.  Emails sent to Godaddy hosted email accounts are rejected. I searched google and probably the culprit is IP address (I am not sure 100%).  Plz, let me know of solutions to this menace...{4CF1B28A-6B33-4E0F-91AF-F09671551B2B}.png{659E2657-AA6B-43C2-A517-0E3311772FC7}.png{B3892231-101C-4A45-AE72-1EBCBA20C968}.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Emails incoming emails not being received, no notifications.

@zains 

I took a look at the DNS / MX settings for blithesomelegion.com - the mail settings are set to the default GoDaddy servers (WorkSpace Email)

The error messages you posted is saying that email address is not found on that system. 

Based on your additional information I am assuming that you have the email setup on your cPanel account... if that is the case I would recommend

Adding an A record in the DNS for mail which points to the same IP as the @ record and then remove both MX records and add a new one for mail.blithesomelegion.com 

Then you should be good to go

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Emails incoming emails not being received, no notifications.

@PL281

Thank you very much for your assistance...

Plz see the screenshot attached and tell me what to do...

Annotation 2019-08-24 124752.png

Thanks,